This is the most general section related to suicide. Suicide Death Society.
The most commonly used method of suicide varies between countries, and is partly related to the availability of effective means. (wikipedia)
- Suicide The act of intentionally causing one's own death.
- Suicide (band) An American musical duo intermittently active between 1970 and 2016, composed of vocalist Alan...
- Suicide (1977 album) The debut album from the American rock band Suicide.
- Aokigahara A forest on the northwestern flank of Japan's Mount Fuji thriving on of hardened lava laid down...
- Animal suicide Animal suicide refers to any kind of self-destructive behavior displayed by various species of...
- Suicide (character) A professional wrestling persona, used by multiple professional wrestlers.
- Suicide (b-boy move) A sudden drop to a breakdancer's and B-boys back.
- "Suicide Is Painless " A song written by Johnny Mandel and Mike Altman, which was the theme song for both the movie...
- Definition Suicide www
Definition from the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Suicide.
- Ethical Ethics Side of Suicide www
Ethical issues associated with suicide treatment, Side of Suicide, intervention and facilitated suicide. Ethics Side of Suicide.
- Book Leaving You: The Cultural History of Suicide by Lisa Lieberman www
Book review by Natalie Hope McDonald. You: The Cultural History of Suicide by Lisa Lieberman. The book is a reminder of how the taking of one's own life can be representative of more than just depression, that rather, it can become, for better or worse, a deliberate act of independence. Leaving You: The Cultural History of Suicide by Lisa Lieberman.
- David The Many Languages of Suicide www
David Webb, Many Languages of Suicide, a suicide attempter and a Suicidologist at Victoria University, advocates creating safe spaces where the suicidal voice can be heard with respect and full acceptance, emphasizing the person's spiritual needs. The Many Languages of Suicide.
- Some Suicide Survivor FAQs www
Some frequently asked questions about suicide survivors. Suicide Survivor FAQs.
- Contains Suicide Lodge www
Contains both pro-life and pro-choice views; it does not take a stand on this issue. Lodge. Includes information about methods, how various religions view suicide, stories and statistics. Suicide Lodge.
- An LIFE: Living is for Everyone www
An Australian government project presents factsheets, Living is for Everyone, links, policies, and statistics. LIFE: Living is for Everyone.
- Educational Death: Suicide www
Educational site about death in general, Suicide, and suicide in particular. Covers different types of suicide. Death: Suicide.
- Sati The Tradition of Sati in India www
Sati is the traditional Hindu practice of a widow immolating herself on her husband's funeral pyre. The Tradition of Sati in India.
- News Suicide For Honor And Country www
News article by CBS, For Honor And Country, about diaries of Kamikaze pilots. Suicide For Honor And Country.
- From Suicide Through the Eyes of the Artist www
From the Suicide Prevention Triangle. Suicide Through the Eyes of the Artist.
- Art Jack Kevorkian Art www
Art work summary of the famed doctor. Jack Kevorkian Art.
- Directory Pro-Life Blogs www
Directory and post aggregator of web logs supporting and promoting sanctrity of life issues in all aspects. Blogs. Also includes original material. Pro-Life Blogs.
- A CBS News, 60 Minutes II - "Switzerland's Suicide Tourists" www
A transcript of a television program about Dignitas, News, 60 Minutes II - "Switzerland's Suicide Tourists", a Swiss organization that helps terminally ill individuals from around the world hasten their deaths. CBS News, 60 Minutes II - "Switzerland's Suicide Tourists".
- Cult Order of the Solar Temple www
Cult with incidents of mass suicide. Order of the Solar Temple.
- Scientology FACTNet Psychosis And Suicide www
Scientology and suicide. FACTNet Psychosis And Suicide.
- A Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy - Voluntary Euthanasia www
A comprehensive entry with background information on the issue. Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy - Voluntary Euthanasia.
- A Euthanasia and Physician Assisted Suicide - All sides www
A thorough site with varying perspectives on the right to die, and Physician Assisted Suicide - All sides, public opinion polls, and religious beliefs about hastened dying. Euthanasia and Physician Assisted Suicide - All sides.
- French Girl On the Bridge www
French black and white film about a young girl, the Bridge, who has decided to commit suicide, but is stopped by a job offer: to be a target in a knife-throwing act. Girl On the Bridge.
- The On The Edge - Film Review on RTE entertainment (Ireland) www
The film is a well-handed look at the spectre of suicide and mental illness in young lives. The Edge - Film Review on RTE entertainment (Ireland). On The Edge - Film Review on RTE entertainment (Ireland).
- List Famous Dead www
List of well-known people with cause of death. Famous Dead.
- Considers Life after Death www
Considers various evidence for and against the existence of an afterlife. Life after Death.
- Alexa: Suicide Death
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Suicide Death
- DMOZ: Suicide Death
dmoz.org Directory: Suicide Death