Planning Funeral Services Death Care Death Society.
Also, planning has a specific process and is necessary for multiple occupations (particularly in fields such as management, business, etc. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Planning is the process of thinking about the activities required to achieve a desired goal. It involves the creation and maintenance of a plan, such as psychological aspects that require conceptual skills. There are even a couple of tests to measure someone's capability of planning well. As such, planning is a fundamental property of intelligent behavior.
- Planning Category
- Automated planning and scheduling - Automated planning and scheduling, sometimes denoted as simply AI Planning, is a branch of artificial intelligence that concerns the realization of strategies or action sequences, typically for execution by intelligent agents, autonomous robots and unmanned vehicles.
- Architectural planning - In the field of architecture an architectural plan is a design and planning for a building, and can contain architectural drawings, specifications of the design, calculations, time planning of the building process, and other documentation.
- Business plan - A business plan is a formal statement of business goals, reasons they are attainable, and plans for reaching them. It may also contain background information about the organization or team attempting to reach those goals.
- Central planning - A planned economy is a type of economic system where investment and the allocation of capital goods is performed through economy-wide economic and production plans. A planned economy may be based on centralized, decentralized or participatory forms of economic planning.
- Collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment - Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment, a trademark of GS1 US, is a concept that aims to enhance supply chain integration by supporting and assisting joint practices.
- Comprehensive planning - Comprehensive planning is a process that determines community goals and aspirations in terms of community development. The result is called a comprehensive plan and both expresses and regulates public policies on transportation, utilities, land use, recreation, and housing.
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Systems engineering
- A Final Planner Workbook www
A workbook designed for recording your life history in an organized manner to aid you in pre-planning your own funeral and finalizing your affairs. Final Planner Workbook.
- Offers Funerals With Love www
Offers advice on funeral planning and writing a eulogy from someone whose been there. With Love. Includes free checklist and expense calculator. Funerals With Love.
- Discount Bereavement Hospitality Services, Inc. www
Discount airline bereavement fares and other travel-related expenses when you pre-plan for the expected loss of a loved one. Bereavement Hospitality Services, Inc..
- An Memorial Ecosystems www
An affordable burial alternative for those who wish to preserve precious ecosystems. Memorial Ecosystems.
- Making 4Preneed www
Making plans in advance of need for funeral arrangements. 4Preneed. Guaranteed preneed planning offering family choices from cremation to traditional funerals. 4Preneed.
- Hawaii Hawaii Funeral Plans and Services www
Hawaii Funeral Planning and Pre-Need burial services. Funeral Plans and Services. Reasonable prices for cemetery plots and packages. Hawaii Funeral Plans and Services.
- Nonprofit Health Care Decisions www
Nonprofit devoted to educating the community about advance directives and importance of living wills. Care Decisions. Offers free living will forms and advice on writing a living will. Health Care Decisions.
- Basic Planning For The Eventual Tomorrow www
Basic but straightforward information on funeral planning, For The Eventual Tomorrow, including options and the pros and cons of each. Planning For The Eventual Tomorrow.
- Provides Pre-Planning and Pre-Funding Your Funeral www
Provides advice and services in Ontario, and Pre-Funding Your Funeral, Canada. Pre-Planning and Pre-Funding Your Funeral.
- Funeral, LifeFiles.com www
Funeral, LifeFiles.com, memorial, legacy, remembrance and prearrangement services. LifeFiles.com.
- Australian Funeral Plan Management www
Australian company which provides pre-paid funeral plans and bonds. Plan Management. Includes a list of participating funeral directors. Funeral Plan Management.
- Free The Easier Way www
Free online funeral planner, Easier Way, contains longevity and funeral cost calculators, funeral home finder, and an emergency information registry designed to alert loved ones of wishes in the event of an emergency. The Easier Way.
- Nearly The Bay Area Funeral Society www
Nearly 50 years of consumer information unbiased by profit-making. The Bay Area Funeral Society.
- Includes Forethought Funeral Planning www
Includes a funeral home finder, Funeral Planning, budget estimator and a guided planner that walks you through the process. Forethought Funeral Planning.
- Informational Heppell Funeral Planning www
Informational site developed by a licensed funeral director; includes checklist of information needed for planning a funeral as well as other resources. Heppell Funeral Planning.
- Provides Guaranteed Funeral Deposits of Canada www
Provides guaranteed funeral plans through member funeral professionals. Funeral Deposits of Canada. Includes information about plans, a directory of providers and membership information. Guaranteed Funeral Deposits of Canada.
- Non-Profit Anatomic Gift Foundation, Inc. www
Non-Profit organization offering no-cost body donation for medical science and transplantation with cost-free cremation options. Gift Foundation, Inc.. Alternative to traditional funeral arrangements. Anatomic Gift Foundation, Inc..
- Paid Funeral Homes Directory.com www
Paid directory for funeral related businesses. Funeral Homes Directory.com.
- Alexa: Planning Funeral Services
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Planning Funeral Services
- DMOZ: Planning Funeral Services
dmoz.org Directory: Planning Funeral Services