Planning Funeral Services Death Care Death Society.
Also, planning has a specific process and is necessary for multiple occupations (particularly in fields such as management, business, etc. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Planning is the process of thinking about and organizing the activities required to achieve a desired goal. It involves the creation and maintenance of a plan, such as psychological aspects that require conceptual skills. There are even a couple of tests to measure someone's capability of planning well. As such, planning is a fundamental property of intelligent behavior.
- Planning Category
- Automated planning and scheduling - Automated planning and scheduling, sometimes denoted as simply AI Planning, is a branch of artificial intelligence that concerns the realization of strategies or action sequences, typically for execution by intelligent agents, autonomous robots and unmanned vehicles.
- Architectural planning - In the field of architecture an architectural plan is a design and planning for a building, and can contain architectural drawings, specifications of the design, calculations, time planning of the building process, and other documentation.
- Business plan - A business plan is a formal statement of business goals, reasons they are attainable, and plans for reaching them. It may also contain background information about the organization or team attempting to reach those goals.
- Central planning - Economic planning is a resource allocation mechanism that is contrasted with the market mechanism. As a coordinating mechanism for socialist economics, economic planning substitutes factor markets and is defined as a direct allocation of resources.
- Collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment - Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment, a trademark of GS1 US, is a concept that aims to enhance supply chain integration by supporting and assisting joint practices.
- Comprehensive planning - Comprehensive planning is a process that determines community goals and aspirations in terms of community development. The outcome of comprehensive planning is the Comprehensive Plan which dictates public policy in terms of transportation, utilities, land use, recreation, and housing.
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Systems engineering
- Nonprofit Health Care Decisions www
Nonprofit devoted to educating the community about advance directives and importance of living wills. Care Decisions. Offers free living will forms and advice on writing a living will. Health Care Decisions.
- Making 4Preneed www
Making plans in advance of need for funeral arrangements. 4Preneed. Guaranteed preneed planning offering family choices from cremation to traditional funerals. 4Preneed.
- Provides Pre-Planning and Pre-Funding Your Funeral www
Provides advice and services in Ontario, and Pre-Funding Your Funeral, Canada. Pre-Planning and Pre-Funding Your Funeral.
- Informational Heppell Funeral Planning www
Informational site developed by a licensed funeral director; includes checklist of information needed for planning a funeral as well as other resources. Heppell Funeral Planning.
- Basic Planning For The Eventual Tomorrow www
Basic but straightforward information on funeral planning, For The Eventual Tomorrow, including options and the pros and cons of each. Planning For The Eventual Tomorrow.
- Free The Easier Way www
Free online funeral planner, Easier Way, contains longevity and funeral cost calculators, funeral home finder, and an emergency information registry designed to alert loved ones of wishes in the event of an emergency. The Easier Way.
- Includes Forethought Funeral Planning www
Includes a funeral home finder, Funeral Planning, budget estimator and a guided planner that walks you through the process. Forethought Funeral Planning.
- A Final Planner Workbook www
A workbook designed for recording your life history in an organized manner to aid you in pre-planning your own funeral and finalizing your affairs. Final Planner Workbook.
- Provides Guaranteed Funeral Deposits of Canada www
Provides guaranteed funeral plans through member funeral professionals. Funeral Deposits of Canada. Includes information about plans, a directory of providers and membership information. Guaranteed Funeral Deposits of Canada.
- Hawaii Hawaii Funeral Plans and Services www
Hawaii Funeral Planning and Pre-Need burial services. Funeral Plans and Services. Reasonable prices for cemetery plots and packages. Hawaii Funeral Plans and Services.
- An Memorial Ecosystems www
An affordable burial alternative for those who wish to preserve precious ecosystems. Memorial Ecosystems.
- Nearly The Bay Area Funeral Society www
Nearly 50 years of consumer information unbiased by profit-making. The Bay Area Funeral Society.
- Offers Funerals With Love www
Offers advice on funeral planning and writing a eulogy from someone whose been there. With Love. Includes free checklist and expense calculator. Funerals With Love.
- Funeral, LifeFiles.com www
Funeral, LifeFiles.com, memorial, legacy, remembrance and prearrangement services. LifeFiles.com.
- Discount Bereavement Hospitality Services, Inc. www
Discount airline bereavement fares and other travel-related expenses when you pre-plan for the expected loss of a loved one. Bereavement Hospitality Services, Inc..
- Australian Funeral Plan Management www
Australian company which provides pre-paid funeral plans and bonds. Plan Management. Includes a list of participating funeral directors. Funeral Plan Management.
- Provides Funeral Packages www
Provides information and assistance with preparing a funeral package, Packages, estimated costs, and referrals to funeral directors. Funeral Packages.
- Paid Funeral Homes Directory.com www
Paid directory for funeral related businesses. Funeral Homes Directory.com.
- Alexa: Planning Funeral Services
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Planning Funeral Services
- DMOZ: Planning Funeral Services
dmoz.org Directory: Planning Funeral Services