Organizations for death care professionals. Associations Death Care Death Society.
- Association Football A team sport played between two teams of eleven players with a spherical ball.
- The Association An American sunshine pop band from California.
- Trade association An organization founded and funded by businesses that operate in a specific industry.
- Club (organization) An association of two or more people united by a common interest or goal.
- Association (archaeology) The close relationship between objects or contexts.
- Continental Association A system created by the First Continental Congress in 1774 for implementing a trade boycott with...
- Associative property A property of some binary operations.
- A Funeral Standards Council www
A professional association set up to ensure that UK funeral directors and those who work with them, Standards Council, such as crematoria companies, florists, memorial masons etc, practice the highest standards across the profession. Includes information about the organization, the organization, a directory of members, and how to become a member. Funeral Standards Council.
- Providing Casket & Funeral Supply Association of America www
Providing information and perspectives on the funeral and funeral supply industries to support manufacturers and suppliers of funeral goods and services. Casket & Funeral Supply Association of America.
- Nonprofit Minnesota Funeral Directors Association www
Nonprofit professional organization. Funeral Directors Association. Continuing education, calendar, membership application, employment opportunities. Consumer information. Minnesota Funeral Directors Association.
- An Thanos.org - International Organization for the funeral branch www
An international organization of death care practitioners. Thanos.org - International Organization for the funeral branch.
- A Independent Funeral Professionals www
A national association of independently owned funeral homes. Funeral Professionals. Includes information about their organization and its benefits. Independent Funeral Professionals.
- Offers New York State Funeral Directors Association www
Offers consumer information regarding funerals and funeral homes in New York. New York State Funeral Directors Association.
- Professional National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) www
Professional organization for licensed funeral directors, Funeral Directors Association (NFDA), embalmers, mortuary science students, and retired funeral service professionals. News, consumer resources, an overview of the professions, and event information. National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA).
- Professional Funeral Directors Association of Kentucky www
Professional organization's resource site. Directors Association of Kentucky. Public information includes directory of providers; frequently asked questions and articles about costs, planning, and benefits; description of funeral service career opportunities, and related links. Funeral Directors Association of Kentucky.
- The National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association www
The largest and oldest national association of African American funeral directors, Funeral Directors and Morticians Association, morticians and embalmers. Includes information about the organization and its events. National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association.
- Organization Minnesota Association of Cemeteries www
Organization of cemetery operators and members of governing boards. Association of Cemeteries. Latest issue of quarterly newsletter, member list, summary of benefits, brief history, contact information for consumer inquiries or complaints. Minnesota Association of Cemeteries.
- Professional Vermont Cemetery Association www
Professional organization of active Vermont cemeteries. Cemetery Association. Provides updates on membership benefits, consumer affairs, related legislation, and events, as well as newsletter and related links. [requires MS Internet Explorer] Vermont Cemetery Association.
- AICA Monuments - American Institute of Commemorative Art www
AICA members create monuments that tell a Story In Stone. American Institute of Commemorative Art. Help you design and create a lasting memorial. Monuments - American Institute of Commemorative Art.
- Established American Battle Monuments Commission www
Established by Congress at the request of General John J. Battle Monuments Commission. Pershing to honor the accomplishments of the American Armed Forces where they have served since World War I. Lists cemeteries, memorials, and war dead in foreign cemeteries; searchable database; event information. American Battle Monuments Commission.
- Publisher Kates-Boylston Publications www
Publisher of funeral service industry books and magazines. Kates-Boylston Publications.
- Professional American Funeral Director Magazine www
Professional magazine for U. Funeral Director Magazine.S. funeral directors published since 1877. Current table of contents and excerpted features, news, calendar, and association information provided online. American Funeral Director Magazine.
- Alexa: Associations Death Care
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Associations Death Care
- DMOZ: Associations Death Care
dmoz.org Directory: Associations Death Care