Organizations for death care professionals. Associations Death Care Death Society.
- Association Football A team sport played between two teams of eleven players with a spherical ball.
- The Association An American sunshine pop band from California.
- Professional association A professional association is usually a nonprofit organization seeking to further a particular...
- 501(c) A nonprofit organization in the federal law of the United States according to and is one of 29...
- Alumni association An association of graduates or, more broadly, of former students.
- Sports association A group of people formed for the purpose of playing sports.
- Trade association An organization founded and funded by businesses that operate in a specific industry.
- Archaeological association The close relationship between objects or contexts.
- Association (astronomy) A combined or co-added group of astronomical exposures from which cosmic rays have been removed.
- Association (chemistry) A general process in which molecules separate or split into smaller particles such as atoms, ions...
- Association (ecology) A type of ecological community with a predictable species composition, consistent physiognomy...
- The National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association www
The largest and oldest national association of African American funeral directors, Funeral Directors and Morticians Association, morticians and embalmers. Includes information about the organization and its events. National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association.
- A Funeral Standards Council www
A professional association set up to ensure that UK funeral directors and those who work with them, Standards Council, such as crematoria companies, florists, memorial masons etc, practice the highest standards across the profession. Includes information about the organization, the organization, a directory of members, and how to become a member. Funeral Standards Council.
- Nonprofit Minnesota Funeral Directors Association www
Nonprofit professional organization. Funeral Directors Association. Continuing education, calendar, membership application, employment opportunities. Consumer information. Minnesota Funeral Directors Association.
- Professional National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) www
Professional organization for licensed funeral directors, Funeral Directors Association (NFDA), embalmers, mortuary science students, and retired funeral service professionals. News, consumer resources, an overview of the professions, and event information. National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA).
- A Independent Funeral Professionals www
A national association of independently owned funeral homes. Funeral Professionals. Includes information about their organization and its benefits. Independent Funeral Professionals.
- An Thanos.org - International Organization for the funeral branch www
An international organization of death care practitioners. Thanos.org - International Organization for the funeral branch.
- Offers New York State Funeral Directors Association www
Offers consumer information regarding funerals and funeral homes in New York. New York State Funeral Directors Association.
- Professional Funeral Directors Association of Kentucky www
Professional organization's resource site. Directors Association of Kentucky. Public information includes directory of providers; frequently asked questions and articles about costs, planning, and benefits; description of funeral service career opportunities, and related links. Funeral Directors Association of Kentucky.
- Providing Casket & Funeral Supply Association of America www
Providing information and perspectives on the funeral and funeral supply industries to support manufacturers and suppliers of funeral goods and services. Casket & Funeral Supply Association of America.
- Alberta, Western Canada Cemetery Association www
Alberta, Canada Cemetery Association, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba cemetery operators and associated services. Western Canada Cemetery Association.
- Event New York State Association of Cemeteries www
Event calendar, York State Association of Cemeteries, membership information, government and legal bulletins, and related links. New York State Association of Cemeteries.
- The National Association of Memorial Masons www
The National Association of Memorial Masons, Association of Memorial Masons, established in 1907. Representing over 400 member firms throughout the UK. The aim is to further the memorial masonry industry and safeguard the interests of the bereaved through the promotion of high standards, wide choice, and increased understanding in all matters relating to natural stone memorials. National Association of Memorial Masons.
- was Association for Gravestone Studies www
was founded in 1977 for the purpose of furthering the study and preservation of gravestones. for Gravestone Studies. AGS is an international organization with an interest in gravemarkers of all periods. Association for Gravestone Studies.
- Vineyard Vineyard Financing www
Vineyard Financing provides financing for the purchase of funeral homes. Vineyard Financing.
- Discussion MyDeath.Net www
Discussion center for death and dying. MyDeath.Net.
- Alexa: Associations Death Care
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Associations Death Care
- DMOZ: Associations Death Care
dmoz.org Directory: Associations Death Care