Sites related to the issues surrounding Death and Dying. Death Society.
The concept and symptoms of death, and varying degrees of delicacy used in discussion in public forums, have generated numerous scientific, legal, and socially acceptable terms or euphemisms for death. (wikipedia)
- Death The cessation of all biological functions that sustain a living organism. Phenomena which...
- Death Valley A desert valley located in Eastern California.
- Death (personification) Death, also known as the Grim Reaper is frequently imagined as a personified force, due to its...
- Jason Death An Australian former rugby league footballer of the 1990s and 2000s.
- Master Death A Yugoslav adventure/fantasy comic strip about the masked hero of the same name, created by...
- Death (cigarette) A brand of cigarettes sold by the Enlightened Tobacco Company in the United Kingdom from 1991 to...
- Lists of people by cause of death An index of lists of people by cause of death, in alphabetical order of cause.
- Provides Our Daily Dead www
Provides an ongoing commentary on recent notable deaths. Our Daily Dead.
- Asks Is there Death after Life? www
Asks if death is a key unlocking the door to a mystical afterlife, there Death after Life?, saying God has the answer. Is there Death after Life?.
- Virtual The Temple of Azrael www
Virtual memorial to the Arch-Angel Azrael, Temple of Azrael, with cemetery photos. The Temple of Azrael.
- Thoughts Death: Anytime coming soon www
Thoughts on death from Osho, Anytime coming soon, a mystic. Death: Anytime coming soon.
- Lists Dead or Alive? www
Lists famous people and whether they are dead or alive. Alive?. Dead or Alive?.
- A Death in Cyberspace www
A social and cultural analysis of the development of funeral and mourning practices on the internet. Death in Cyberspace.
- Explores Death, Life and the Question of Identity www
Explores the way identity is affected by the inevitability of death. Death, Life and the Question of Identity.
- R. Last Meals by R. A. Barrington: Celebrate Your Freedom www
R. Meals by R. A. Barrington: Celebrate Your Freedom. A. Barrington essay compares and contrasts the experiences of death-row prisoners with the prospect of death by terrorism. Last Meals by R. A. Barrington: Celebrate Your Freedom.
- A Brain Injury and Brain Death Resources www
A resource including the Japanese controversy, Injury and Brain Death Resources, diagnosing, persistent vegetative state and religious views. Brain Injury and Brain Death Resources.
- Lifespan Death Timer www
Lifespan calculator uses published global life expectancy statistics. Death Timer.
- Stories The Final Journey www
Stories of death and dying which deal with the actual time of death including terminal delirium, Final Journey, agitation, pain control, confusion, and hallucinations. The Final Journey.
- Resource Death and Dementia www
Resource for sites dealing with death, and Dementia, horror, crime, religion and other topics. Death and Dementia.
- A Epitaphs for Free www
A collection by Nicholas Gordon. Epitaphs for Free.
- Covers Encyclopedia of Death and Dying www
Covers all aspects of death and dying - biological, Death and Dying, medical, social, sociological, psychological, religious, and philosophical. Encyclopedia of Death and Dying.
- E-book Life in the World Unseen www
E-book recounts life in the spirit world as received through mediums. Life in the World Unseen.
- Articles Death, Loss and Bereavement www
Articles on how to deal with death and suicide, Loss and Bereavement, and how to communicate with others about serious illness. Death, Loss and Bereavement.
- The The Death Clock www
The Internet's friendly reminder that life is slipping away, Death Clock, second by second. The Death Clock.
- Considers Life after Death www
Considers various evidence for and against the existence of an afterlife. Life after Death.
- A Roadside America - Pet Cemetery www
A listing of offbeat pet cemeteries in the United States. America - Pet Cemetery. Includes morbid facts. Roadside America - Pet Cemetery.
- Funeral Bruce Goddard www
Funeral director from Reynolds, Goddard, Georgia, available as a public speaker on the lighter side of being a small town undertaker. Bruce Goddard.
- List Famous Dead www
List of well-known people with cause of death. Famous Dead.
- What Death Online www
What happens when people die, Online, and the ways that people deal with death. Includes articles, links and video. Death Online.
- Online BellaOnline Life Clock www
Online quiz yields estimated life span according to various factors. BellaOnline Life Clock.
- An New Englander and Yale Review - "Euthanasia: The Pleasures of Dying" www
An 1891 journal article by E. Englander and Yale Review - "Euthanasia: The Pleasures of Dying". P. Buffet, M. D., asserting that death is painless and not to be feared. New Englander and Yale Review - "Euthanasia: The Pleasures of Dying".
- The Death and Dying www
The process from a Buddhist perspective. Death and Dying.
- A Taphophilia www
A repository of morbid curiosities. Taphophilia.
- Articles Kearl's Guide to Sociological Thanatology www
Articles and resources about the sociology of death and dying. Kearl's Guide to Sociological Thanatology.
- Uses Day4Death.com www
Uses mortality and life expectancy tables to estimate the likely day, Day4Death.com, place, and cause of death. Day4Death.com.
- Resources Growth House www
Resources for life-threatening illness, House, end of life care, bereavement and grief, death and dying. Growth House.
- Professional American Funeral Director Magazine www
Professional magazine for U. Funeral Director Magazine.S. funeral directors published since 1877. Current table of contents and excerpted features, news, calendar, and association information provided online. American Funeral Director Magazine.
- Binding Orkney Islands www
Binding the dead. Orkney Islands.
- Very Death and Afterwards www
Very interesting account of a Greek Catholic Baltic Finnic people's beliefs in death, and Afterwards, omens of death and the afterlife. Death and Afterwards.
- A Virtual Memorial Gardens www
A place to celebrate the lives of your family, Memorial Gardens, friends and pets. Virtual Memorial Gardens.
- Free Imorial www
Free online memorials with options for ad free paid upgrades. Imorial.
- Mission Death with Dignity National Center www
Mission is to expand end-of-life choices and advance the legalization of physician aid in dying. Death with Dignity National Center.
- Discusses Responding to Patients in the Persistent Vegetative State www
Discusses the withdrawal of food and fluids from PVS patients without other complicating conditions from a Christian viewpoint. Responding to Patients in the Persistent Vegetative State.
- On-line The Institute for Afterlife Research www
On-line store for books about near-death and out-of-body experiences and reincarnation. Institute for Afterlife Research. Also includes articles and general information about these and related subjects. The Institute for Afterlife Research.
- A Near-Death Experiences and the Afterlife www
A comprehensive collection of information and resources about the Near-Death Experience. Experiences and the Afterlife. Includes a well organized index, a huge collection of NDE accounts, a newsletter, message board and support. Near-Death Experiences and the Afterlife.
- A Ain't No Way to Go www
A monthly cyberdigest of news and magazine articles about the curious ways people have died - some humorous, Way to Go, some horrific. Ain't No Way to Go.
- An The Resents www
An index of obituaries as they appear in the local newspapers of Alberta and British Columbia. The Resents.
- Alexa: Death Society
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Death Society
- DMOZ: Death Society
dmoz.org Directory: Death Society